Mission Trips | 2021
Help us reach the world for Christ by taking part in one of our upcoming mission trips. Watch the video and information below for full details.
The missions trip put many things into perspective for me. First, the need for and power of the gospel is boundless. Second, prosperity as an American is something I take for granted everyday. Third, experiencing daily life in a different culture is eye-opening and life changing. God moved in my heart to prioritize missions giving. I not only saw the need, but I also saw the rewards of faithfully supporting the missionaries.
So it was a super eye opening experience. Made me appreciate what we have in America and how much a small thing like a soccer ball or a toothbrush of a church tract can make someone’s day.
“You don’t know what you have until you don’t know what you have! “ Everyone should go on a missions trip at least once in your lifetime. To experience almost another world it seems is just an amazing experience! The culture shock is crazy! The way people treat you is so humbling when you don’t deserve it. You were just born into a country with an amazing abundance of opportunity. They were born into poverty stricken countries, that’s just how life plays out. Take some time out of your life to experience a life-changing event. We have the chance to travel from one country to the next way faster than ever before which makes it easier for us. Take advantage of it to travel and see God’s creation and experience amazing things!
I am so thankful for the opportunity to go to Guatemala last year. Seeing another part of the world gave me perspective on how blessed we really are in the United States. I loved working with others in the group from FBC. Getting to know them better and serve together was really special. Ultimately, we went down to serve the people of Guatemala and that was the best part for me. It was real, authentic ministry. All we had in common was our faith in Jesus and being part of His family. They were so thankful and gracious towards us. I will never forget my time there.
This missions trip showed me God's love is everywhere. It's changed my life for the good, and it's something everyone should experience
Guatemala Missions Trip
October 15-22, 2020
- Trip Cost – $950
- Date – Oct 19-27, 2021 – Tuesday thru Wednesday
- Passport – cost $130 | Time – 10 weeks
- A Covid-19 test will be required to go and to return, at your expense.
- Language Barrier – We will have plenty of interpreters.
- You may want to learn some Spanish as it’s the primary language.
- Who can go – any adult; teens must have Trip Director’s permission.
- Immunizations – optional. Get more information at the CDC.
- Verbal commitment – ASAP
- July 1, 2021 – $100 deposit
- September 5, 2021 – remaining balance due
- Physical projects on the church building – paint, repairs, etc.
- Physical projects on the Wilder’s house – paint, repairs, etc.
- Spreading the gospel in Chimaltenango and remote villages
- Minister through youth rally and Sunday services
Contact us to sign up or ask additional questions.